Stone Studio Association in cooperation with the Gallery of the Radio Television of Serbia is organizing the sixth international exhibition Stone in Architecture and Art
Venue: RTS Gallery, Takovska 10, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Open to visitors: from 1st August until 5th September 2019
Organizer: Stone Studio Association, Zvečanska 2, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
The exhibition is divided into three thematic areas:
• Architecture and Stone Design
• Stone Sculpture
• Stone Mosaic
The Exhibition aims to gather artists who work with stone. The Exhibition Stone in Architecture and Art is promoting stone as a material, which makes it unique in Serbia and the neighbouring countries.
Exhibition requirements: To participate in the exhibition it is necessary to fill in the application form and provide a short biography – CV containing up to 1800 characters. The above mentioned should be sent to:
• For the cathegory Architecture and Stone Design it is necessary to provide a selection of works from the Portfolio. The works should be sent to email@example.com in the form of posters. The authors whose works have passed the selection process should bring their works in the form of a printed, laminated poster (dimensions: 100 x 70cm). The participants may submit up to three works (posters) for the competition.
• For the cathegory Stone Sculpture it is necessary to send the sculpture photos (jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The participants may submit up to three works for the competition. The maximum dimensions of stone sculptures that will be accepted for exhibiting are 70 x 30 x 20 cm (weight up to 100kg).
• For the cathegory Stone Mosaic it is necessary to submit a photo of the work (jpg format) to email@example.com. Each author can apply with the maximum of three mosaics, formats no larger than 80 x 60 cm. The authors are obliged to ensure that all mosaics, which are selected for the exhibition, are fitted with equipment for safe hanging on the walls of the exhibition venue.
The participation fee in the value of 20 Euro is to be paid by artists who have passed the selection process for participation in the exhibition. Payment details: Kamena Kolonija, 11000 Belgrade, Zvečanska 2, Serbia to IBAN/ Account Number:RS35205007080003329065 „Komercijalna banka” a.d. Beograd.
Organization of the exhibition: The organizer of the Sixth International Exhibition Stone in Architecture and Art appoints an art council to select works for the participation in the exhibition and to announce the best works in each thematic cathegory. The authors of the best works will be awarded with recognition awards. All participants will get a catalogue of the exhibition.
The authors whose works have been selected for the exhibition are obliged to submit their works to the RTS Gallery in Belgrade, Takovska 10, on Monday, July 29, 2019 in the period from 10 AM to 2 PM. The works are to be taken at the same address after the end of the exhibition on Friday, September 6, 2019 in the period from 10 AM to 2 PM.
• Deadline for electronic submission of applications: 1 July 2019
• Notice of works that have passed the selection for the participation in the exhibition: 10. July 2019
• Submission of works to the RTS Gallery, Takovska 10, Belgrade – July 29, 2019 in the period from 10 AM to 2 PM
• Opening of the exhibition and the award ceremony for the best works: 1 August 2019 at 7 PM
• Closing of the exhibition: 5 September 2019
• Taking the works from the exhibition: 6 September, 2019 in the period from 10 AM to 2 PM
Organizers: Zoran Đajić and Tatjana Karavelić, Stone Studio Association, 11000 Belgrade, Zvečanska 2
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number for all information: +381 60 0115091